martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

WRITING: INFORMAL EMAIL

Option 1: An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region (Girona, Pla de l’Estany) and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to him/her.

Hi Anna!

I was so happy to hear about you! How are things in London?

I write you to answer the email you sent me last week. Sorry for answering it so late! I’ve been very busy these days. You told me that your family and you want to come to Banyoles on holiday this summer. This is a fantastic news for me!

If you come, you must visit the lake; it’s really awesome! It’s the most important tourist attraction of the city and there you can practise a lot of activities, because in summer there’s a fantastic weather (not like in London!!). If you want, we can meet and go swimming. You can also visit the hills near Pla de l’Estany, they have incredible views!
If you don’t like sport, you can find other interesting cultural activities, like museums and others. And if you don’t like any of this, in summer there are sales, so you can go shopping in Girona!

In addition, you can’t leave Catalunya without visiting costa Brava beaches. I recommend you Cadaqués and Tamariu but all are amazing. And of course, I recommend visiting Barcelona, the capital, at least for one day.

I hope this information helps you!

See you soon, Abril.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario